Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Battling The Bullies

REAADING 2.1

Based on the article ‘Battling the bullies’ in the reading 2.1, I can see that the way the writer arrange her sentence and describe the story is quite bias. Why I said so? It is because the writer showed her sympathy on what was happened towards Mary Watson’s son. Actually, it is right if the writer felt that way but can’t her ever think about the one who did the bully? From my opinion, the writer should dig out why that particular person did it in order to solve this problem? In this article we can see that the writer criticize the bully. Maybe for the writer the bullies are the bad people but I think they maybe have inner problem which we are all do not know what was it. So, as a conclusion, I’m glad if the writer helps them too.

No comments: