Saturday, April 18, 2009

REFLECTION ON CRITICAL LITERACY

First of all, I would say that Critical Literacy is not a really complicated subject as there are many others difficult subject. The thing that we should cope with is just the skills of readings. In this subject, there a lot of readings that we have to understand and know how to find thesis statement in order to get the overall views of that reading. For this subject, we have the four hours class in a week which 2 hours in the morning, an hour in the afternoon and an hour in the evening. Honestly, I prefer the morning class than the other times. For the 4E class, Madam Nor Ruba’yah as well known as ‘Mdm Yaya’ was handled this subject. How can I describe her? From the bottom of my heart, sincerely I said that she was a really nice lecturer. Everybody likes her as she always used a good teaching skills and the most important thing is that she will always smile in her class. I conclude that, I really enjoy learning Critical Literacy even though I have to complete so many tasks in this subject… =)

No comments: